Creativity inspires every part of my life but I believe it doesn’t matter without people. I care about technology only in it what is does, not what it is. Creativity + People + Technology can be a powerful combination. I’ve worked as a designer in agencies, in-house and on my own. I worked as an Account Manager and Social Marketing Manager at Twelve Horses.
Social Marketing Manager
Foster and nurture relationships among clients, employees and thought leaders to benefit the company and community.
- Provided strategic sales support, developed revenue generating marketing programs and lead corporate branding initiatives
- Served as key liaison between the marketing and sales organizations
- Project management for creation and maintenance of all marketing assets
- Coordinated public relations activities with vendor firms and managed freelance resources
- Produced and conducted interviews for video podcast series
Developed concepts and design for various adverting and marketing initiatives. Handled all aspects of production and design of food packaging from concept to production.
- Peppermill Hotel Casino
- Hinckley Yachts
- Porsche North America
- Tyson Foods
- Uncle Ben’s Rice
- Sam’s Club
Non-Profit & Community Service
- Founder of the Reno/Tahoe Chapter of AIGA
- Founder & President Gabriel’s Life
- Board Member Lear Theater
- Museum Experience Team, Nevada Museum of Art
- City of Reno Arts & Culture Marketing Committee